Question
Posted by: Suzi-B | 2009-04-16

Painful Uterus / Kidneys / Legs

I visitied my Doctor 2 weeks ago with abdominal pain and leg cramps, nausea, diarreah. He prescribed anti-biotics and stuff for the cramps. The nausea and diarreah is gone, however, I am still experiencing pain since then. Especially when I lie down, either in foetal or on my back. The pain in my legs is similar to a throbbing. The only thing I can compare it to, is if you bandage something too tightly and the paid and throbbing you get from that. I am not on any contraception and previously only had cysts on my ovaries, which my gynae prescibed anti-biotics. Please help

You should go back to your do ctor. It sounds like a bowel problem, but I can't tell from this side of the screen.