Posted by: DD | 2009-09-14

Painful trying, why?

Hi all,

I want to try this so bad, my dh loves it but we tried and as soon it just goes in a little, I experience huge I mean big pain, that I cry sometimes. Why? I want to sort this out what can I do?

anal sex does pose a number of precautions that need to be followed prior to penetration. the anus has no cells that produce moisture so a lubricant needs to be used at all times to ensure a painless and easy penetration of the penis into the anus. secondly, your partner should be encouraged to use a condom so that risk of disease is prevented as well as ensuring that extra lubrication is provided. additionally, it may be advisable to first stimulate the anus with a few fingers first to relax the anal muscles before penetration by the penis.