Posted by: DD | 2009-09-14

Painful trying ANAL SEX, why?

Hi all,

I want to try this so bad, my dh loves it but we tried and as soon it just goes in a little, I experience huge I mean big pain, that I cry sometimes. Why? I want to sort this out what can I do?

anal sex does pose a number of precautions that need to be followed prior to penetration. the anus has no cells that produce moisture so a lubricant needs to be used at all times to ensure a painless and easy penetration of the penis into the anus. secondly, your partner should be encouraged to use a condom so that risk of disease is prevented as well as ensuring that extra lubrication is provided. additionally, it may be advisable to first stimulate the anus with a few fingers first to relax the anal muscles before penetration by the penis.

Posted by: ProVagi | 2009-09-15

Go for the real thing just above and enjoy it. It can never be bored to eat the real thing instead of a fake thing

Reply to ProVagi
Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-09-14

Hi there ??????? Doing anal without a condom is a big NO NO. Bathing does not take care of all the nasty things in your rectum. Doing it without a condom is a very risky business + can lead to very nasty std' s. Read the sexologists reply to Margie on that exact subject. Remember use a lot of lube + even more than U think + he must also go in very slowly. Once U have the hang of it it can be very enjoyable indeed.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: ??????? | 2009-09-14

Hi guys i tried that with my bf as DD said its painful at the same time its enjoyable. I need to know that if you do it without condom and after a bath there is still a high risk of germs?

Reply to ???????
Posted by: Advise | 2009-09-14

you have to use a lot of can ger a but plug aswell.
we use a lub.its paiful when you start.but it gets better in time.and you have to be in control so u know when to stop.

Reply to Advise