Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2010/04/18

Painful toenails

Hi, i have a 12 year old daughter and she always complains about her toe nails. For her to cut them becomes such a pain. Her toe nails grow to the inside. Please assist were can i find an Orthopaedic specialist as we are based in Tzaneen.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

She may well have ingrown toenails and I agree that you consult an orthopedic surgeon or a podiatrist. I am not sure who the Orthopedic surgeon is in Tzaneen but you would be able to find out from the local chemist

2
Posted by: Tony | 2010/08/17

Hi, im looking for an orthopedic surgeon specialising in tendon transfers in Gauteng

Reply to Tony
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/04/25

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum