Question
Posted by: Anon | 2012-02-22

Painful testicles

My husband and I enjoy a healthy, active sex life (we''re both in our late 20s), but for the past month or so hes been complaining that his testicles are painful (whether we had sex the night before, or it''s been a few days). He had a hernia repair 10 years ago, and hasnt had a problem since (there''s no bulging etc...). Is this something we should be worried about, or is it pretty normal? His mother died of cancer when he was a child, so its always a big fear of mine.

He will have to consult a doctor for an examination. It is possible that he has an infection of the testis, which can be treated with oral antibiotics.