Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/09/16

painful testical

My son of 11 years complains about his one testical. He says that is has got stiching pain. So far it only happened last night. He did not hurt himself. Is it something to be worried about?

Dear worried
It could be - sometimes the testicle twists around the tube and this can cause a cut-off of the blood flow to the testicle - this causes a very tender blueish testicle - rather let your GP have a look if the pain increases or do not subside.

1
Posted by: Ric | 2009/01/06

Been to urologist, gave me an antiflamatory tableds but pain still persist, what could be the problem.

Reply to Ric