Posted by: susan | 2009-04-13

painful swolen legs

for the last few weeks my legs is swolen. painfull, i feel nausesans no breath when i want to walk my appetide is also gone i feel very swolen around my lower body to
i drink water tabs but go to tiolet very little. my nails and toe nails turn blue at times.i have no feeling of living like this please tell me what i can do or were i can go for help thank you

Hallo Susan
This sounds like symptoms of heart failure and you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. They may need to do a x/ray of the chest and a heart sonar as well as some blood tests

My lower legs are swollen and i have some degree of muscle and joint stiffness. I try to walk it off but it does not go.