Question
Posted by: TLOU | 2012/08/20

painful shoulders

I am having a pian on the arms up to the shoulders. My left arm is more painful up to the shoulder plate, I am unable to lift it up and it feels weak when I try to pick up something.

Tlou

It is possible that you have injured or strained a muscle in your neck or shoulders. It is also possible that there is nerve impinchment of the nerves leaving the cervical spine, supplying your arms with sensation and movement. You can use Myprodol, two capsules, three times daily, in combination with Robaxin tablets. This is available over the counter at pharmacies.

If there is no improvement of your symptoms. you should consult your doctor.