Question
Posted by: Pat | 2010/08/04

painful shoulder

Good day

I just woke up the Saturday morning with a pain in my shoulder. It felt as if I walked hard into something with my shoulder. It got worst during the day to such an extent that I couldn''t lift my arm because of the pain.
I''m not sure if my mom has osteoporosis but she has " fragile"  bones. She had an ankle fracture some time ago. I cant remember if this " bone"  thing is genetic or something.
What can I do regarding the pain in my shoulder?

Hallo Pat
Pain in the shoulder could be due to inflammation of the bursa, arthritis, referred pain from the diaphragm or back/neck muscle spasm. You should rather go for an examination to determine the cause so that it can be treated correctly.

2
Posted by: P | 2010/08/15

A Chiropractor sorted out my shoulder and scapula pain after 2 sessions. It was caused from tension in my shoulders.

Reply to P
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/04

Hallo Pat