Question
Posted by: Sally | 2010/02/01

Painful Sex even after seeing gynae

Hi Doc. Please help- I have been to my gyane for over two years now and he says there is nothing wrong, byt there is cause these pains are still here.
I get these horrible pains like in my ovaries-well this is what is feels like during intercourse. Its like sharp unbearable pains. My doc intitially thought is was endometriosis so he booked me to do that scope thing but after a month in went a bit milder. So he just gave me an anti-inflam pill that disolves in water...This has not worked...I dont know what to do. I do not enjoy a healthly sex life at all. I am always avoiding sex.

The ony thing I can suggest is that you have the laparoscopy to check for any problems.

1