Question
Posted by: Jules | 2012/06/27

Painful Sex

why is it so painful to have sex? i cannot even handle the thrusting motion it is extremely painful.

I'm not sure if you're male or female, Jules, but sex shouldn't be painful. I recommend you go to your doctor to discuss this and try to see what could be happening.

claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Jules | 2012/07/03

thank you eveeryone for the advice as soon as i get back to my normal home il head straight to the doc...

Reply to Jules
Posted by: ginger | 2012/06/28

Sorry to hear of your pain. Please vist your Dr for advise.

Reply to ginger
Posted by: Lizzy | 2012/06/28

That could be a sign of ovarian cyst.It happened to me before.You need to make an appointment with your gynecologist.She/He will perform the laporoscope first to check how big is the cyst.The pain that you are talking about is a very very deep pain.It turn you off.Check as well your emotions.Sometimes you feel irritable.But do not worry.If sure those are the cyst,your doctor will give you trayfasil (prevention pill) to kill the growing of that cyst.
Anyway you''ll be fine.

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Anny | 2012/06/28

Check out symptoms of vaginismus on Google, It is an involuntary spasm of the muscles surrounding the vagina. No amount of lubrication will help if this is your problem. Talk to your gynie.

Reply to Anny
Posted by: Jules | 2012/06/27

Its not the entry that painful its like inside i feel bruised and it just generally hurts and its putting alot of pressure on our relationship. i did some research and found that its a mussle that tenses up or something or it is my Pill thats messing me around. a Full check up sounds good im just worried about my relationship because my BF gets really upset because he thinks his doing something wrong buthis not.. his amazing

Reply to Jules
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/27

< Jules> 
I do agree that maybe a lubricant can assist with it (assumption that you do enjoy the sexual intercourse). But firstly do get your mind on the right track darling, feel your partner and allow them to explore that beautiful body.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Not Tanya | 2012/06/27

Jules, your best bet would be to have a full gynae examination to rule out any serious problems. Sex (unless its continual banging for 45 mins!!!) should not be painful.
Hopefully it is only a case of lack of lubrication but have it checked out to be on the safe side.

Reply to Not Tanya
Posted by: xyz | 2012/06/27

Do you have enough foreplay, are you wet, your man cannot push in if you are still dry.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/27

claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist