Question
Posted by: Pippa | 2011/06/09

Painful sex

I''m a female and have been experiencing some pain when having sex with my husband for the last couple of months. The pain only lasts about 30 min to an hour post sex and there is also a burning feel if I pee after sex which also goes away after an hour or so. I''ve tested for STI''s so what could the problem be?

I would recommend that you consult a gynaecologist for thorough examination. It would be necessary to determin whether the pain that you experience is a deep or superficial pain as each could have different causes. It would also be necessary to test your urine to rule out a urinary tract infection.

3
Posted by: liza | 2011/06/15

I also have that problem.You must contact a Doctor.

Reply to liza
Posted by: alias | 2011/06/09

sure you should consult your medical service provider and yes run test

Reply to alias
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/06/09

Reply to Sexologist