Question
Posted by: Anon Lady | 2011/04/18

Painful Sex

Hi there, I desperately need some advise ... it is difficult for me to have sex with my boyfriend because he''s penis is just too big, I am very tight (according to him) and it hurts when we have sex, and I am not enjoying it. I''m scared that this will cause problems in our relationship and need to know what I can do? We have tried KY Gel and lots of foreplay but it is still very tight and hurst for me. I am at the point where I am never in the mood because the thought of getting hurt just puts me off. My gynecologist says there is nothing wrong psychically with me, (I go regularly) so everything there is good. I''ve never been molested or hurt or anything like that so emotionally I am also fine. I don''t have a stressful job at all. Basically I am too tight and he is too big and it hurts, what can we do to make it more enjoyable and less painful?

there are a number of sex positions that allow for / accommodate large penises. By limiting your penetrative sex acts to these and ensuring optimum foreplay, all will be well.

3
Posted by: jess | 2011/04/25

no penis is too big. if ur vaginal muscles can adaopt when giving birth that is like 7-10cm wide. so ur mans penis will fit just use lots of lube and diffrnt sex positions

Reply to jess
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/18

Provided you have enough foreplay and are suitably wet,no penis should present a problem - even though a big one might take getting used to.
If your gynae is satisfied that all is " well"  with you,then I think you need to both work on taking it more slowly,maybe try a lube.
By the way, a man normally enjoys a " tight"  fit ......

Reply to XXX