Question
Posted by: Hesta | 2011/03/07

Painful sex

Good day,

I was diagnosed with an enlarged uterus (Adenomyosis). Now I have a few questions:

1. This is also effecting our sex life to such an extend that I avoid having sex with my husband because it is too sore. And if we do have intercourse I do not orgasms like I used to (G-Spot). Is it possible that the enlarged uterus is “ blocking”  my G-spot?

2. I was told that I must go for a hysterectomy. Will a hysterectomy solve this problem?

I am sorry to hear that you are having such discomfort. It is well known that if you are anticipating pain when you have intercourse that your normal sexual responses may be affected.

As I am not a gynaecologist, it is not possible for me to advise you regarding the diagnosis of adenomyosis. You need to be guided by your gnaecologist as to what treatment is best for you.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/03/08

Reply to Sexologist