Question
Posted by: Jeny | 2010-05-22

painful sex

Hi doctor,
i am a virgin.
Me and my boy friend are trying to have sex,
but when ever he tries to put his penis in my virgina it gets
so painful, it burns a lot. I don t know what to do, i try to
avoid to the sex, his penis does not go in unless it is painful for me. IT hurts a lot, we been trying for the last 4 days,

Dear Jeny,

I suggest you consider to see a doctor or gynaecologist to just examine and see if you possibly have a thickish hymen that struggles to severe during penetration which could be a cause for the pain and is easily remedied.

It ia also important that you are really aroused and well lubricated when your boyfriend attempts penetration and thrusting. If you are tense and dry then penetration can be uncomfortable and the friction of thrusting can become painful. Some times using some waterbased lubricant in addition to your own lubrication to start can help.

It is also important that the doctor exclude that you do not have any infection underlying at the moment.

If it does not get better after trying the above I would suggest you see a sex therapist in person who could do a thorough assessment and guide you better.

2
Posted by: zan | 2010-06-04

we girls hve been thru it bt i tried twice and tht was it............i just told my self let me do this once an for all and geuss what after it was in a bit of pain still there but after u done no pain........try and i assure u its not all tht bad

Reply to zan
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-23

Dear Jeny,

Reply to sexologist