Question

Painful sex

Whenever we have sex I have pains. I went to the gynae to check if everything was fine because I used to enjoy sex before but not anymore. The doc checked and found that my womb was pulled so he had to fix and that was done but still I don' t enjoy it. Lately I don' t even want him to touch me. I even checked if my homones are fine but the results said everything is fine. Since we don' t stay together because of work we see each other two or three time a week, I had sex with a freind few month back and it was after the operation that was done to fix the womb and it was great. I then tried again with my husband but still I don' t enjoy its so painful. And no his penis is not big. Could it be that I' ve lost interest in him or its pysicological problem?

If all physical problems have been resolved - and you have proof of that with a different partner. then I presume the problem lies with your feelings towards your regular partner. Much of the pain during intercourse is caused by clenching or tightening of the pelvic floor. Its an involuntary response. It can be triggered by previous experiences ie. you experienced pain efore and your mid is telling you that it will happen again, or it migh simply be that subconsciously you do not want to have sex with this partner. I suggest you see a psychologist to resolve this issue. www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/05

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: xxx | 2009/12/04

Sick! VERY SICK!!!

Reply to xxx
Posted by: Guy | 2009/12/04

Shame on you for sleeping with a friend. You are a cheat and the worst kind, trying to blame your problem on your husband. Maybe if you dont sleep around andwork on you sex life with your husband you can find ways to make it more pleasurable for the both of you. Its woman like you that me me sick. Grow up and work on your marriage before its too late.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Mogabe | 2009/12/04

KEEP UR LEGS CLOSED MAYBE THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY.

Reply to Mogabe