painful sex

I am with this new guy and had sex for the first time (very safe) He has the biggest penis I have ever seen, he is my 4th lover and at 29 and a half I have never come across something like this. While he was inside me I could actually feel him in my pelvis, I was in pain, felt like I could do a number 1 and 2 all at the same time! In addition to it being “ longer”  I think it is also “ too thick” . I don’ t know but I know I was very very uncomfortable.

My second concern is that between “ penetration”  to him ejaculating he took at least 18 –  22 minutes. I actually timed him when we had sex the second time around!!!I am not sure I can go back for more. I think it will get better with more communication and I actually told him and he said in fact he did not “ put”  all of it inside. Imagine, his big penis inside of me and him taking that long to orgasm??? Please advise on what to do.

Another question: Besides the facts above, could there be a reason why it burned so badly when he initially penetrated? I know I don’ t have any infections. I have fibroids, could that be a reason why sex hurts. This problem has always been there even with my previous partners. Could it be emotional? My gynae said long time ago when I complained about it that there seemed to be no physical explanation for it. Is that correct?

You seem to be saying that you have always had painful sex, but it is just more so now. Pain at penetration may mean that, when your hymen tore, it left some scarring. You could try using KY jelly and also try a Health store for St John's wort cream. Communication with your partner with lots of foreplay and relaxation may be the key.