Question
Posted by: koena | 2011-04-06

painful period pains

m experiencing painful pains in my butts that took almost 2 to 3 days during my periods.the pain caught me for a second and its gone but i will experience it again after some time,and when i have to release myself naturally the pain becomes worse and i have to stop and wait for it to pass.During menstruation i sometimes don''t desire to go to restroom and painkillers and warmwater didn''t help at all...don''t know what else to use.

It may be that you have a problem such as endometriosis.See your gynae.

2
Posted by: koena | 2011-04-13

do i have to see the doctor when i got the pains or anytime?

Reply to koena
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-12