Question
Posted by: Uneducated... | 2008/07/10

Painful penetration...

Dear doc...

Me and my fiance have been sexually active for the last 7 months, but we do not have sex regularly!

I know this may sound crazy that I don't know this, don't even know if I should... The first time, we had sex it was painful when he penetrated, but I thought it was normal because I was still a virgin, but everytime he penetrates me it is painful.

This only happens when he has to penetrate the muscle at the outside, and when he is "in" I don't fell him at all. I find it easier to orgasm during foreplay than during sex.

Is this normal, and if not, what can be the problem?

You could try using KY jelly to help with the pain at penetration. It is easier for all women to have orgasms with clitoral stimulation.

1
Posted by: Fay | 2008/07/11

Had the same prob, but started having intercourse more often and was better after that, also experienced it after giving birth, but like my gynae also advised that time, do it more often again. Muscles need to stretch.

Reply to Fay