Question
Posted by: Portia | 2012-01-13

Painful Ovaries?

It''s been 6 weeks almost and I''ve suffered pains on both sides just above my bladder section. I am not sure if it''s anything to do with my ovaries. I''ve had my period and I never have painful periods in this way. When I ovulate, there is no discomfort either. I am trying to get an app with my gynea but March 2012 is the earliest. When I push, I feel a bit of discomfort not by my bladder area, but on both sides. I am really very worried? Would I be able to get a referral letter from my local GP to get an earlier app?

Your problem may not be gynaecological. It could alos be related to the bladder or bowel. Your best bet would be to see your GP to make a further assessment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-16