Question
Posted by: Alba | 2009/01/13

Painful Ovaries

I am 38 and I had a abdominal hysterectomy in May last year, I still have my ovaries, lately I have been experiencing severe cramps/sharp pains in my ovaries and they also get extremely hard, my bladder also gets alot fuller lately and I have to go to the toilet alot but I think that is because I am drinking two litres of water a day...I am also experiencing lower back pain? Can you advise?

Te frequent visits to the toilet are probably because your are drinking more fluids. The ovarian pain needs to be investigated. You should see your gynaecologist.