Question
Posted by: jenny | 2009-06-14

painful lower abdomen

doc, plz help. On saturday i was trying to get a top from a top shelf and i got a very sharp or cutting type of pain in my lower- abdomen. Since then, the pain has not gone away, now im not sure whether i have stretched a muscle since i had a caesar 2 years ago. Ive taken mybuben tablets today with very little relief. Is it something that will go away bcoz ive never had any problems related to my caesarean birth.

Jenny

It sounds like if you have pulled a stomach muscle, which will subside in time. You can use Myprodol, two capsules, three times daily, to relieve your pain and to reduce inflammation.

1

thank you.