Question
Posted by: Esme | 2010-02-18

Painful limbs

I' ve been having pain in my hands and feet for about three months now (sometimes at the side of my head as well). Sometimes it feels like an explosion - small, sharp pain which then shoots out and becomes more aching. This lasts a few seconds, but there is a burning and itching pain which is there the most of the day and when I sleep. Worse when I' m hot. Have been tested for arthritis (negative) and inflammation (negative). Have been to Chiropractor as well, nothing wrong with my back, no pinched nerve. What can it be? I haven' t had any injuries. And don' t know what to do anymore. Anti-inflammatory pain killers don' t help. Can this be nerve-related?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Esme,
It is possible that your symptoms may not linked to each other or it may be something more systemic in nature. This is impossible to say without appropriate examination and investigation. Your symptoms could be localised joint dysfunction, neurological or vascular in nature. Try and work out what activities relieve and aggravate your symptoms. Then I would advise you consult either a neurologist or an osteopath. For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

3
Posted by: Theresa kKavejandja | 2010-05-31

I have a problem with painful knees. The biokineticist has told me that my muscles(insde) from the knees are not working proper, a bit weaker than the outside musclers and the stronger one are pulling the patela to one side. can you advice me about medication or anything that will help ease the pain etc?
thank you

Theresa

Reply to Theresa kKavejandja

thank you

Theresa

Reply to Theresa kKavejandja
Posted by: osteopath | 2010-02-18

Hello Esme,

Reply to osteopath