Posted by: Kobus | 2009-06-29

Painful legs at night

Severe pain, not cramps or spasms, simple pain in both legs all night. Strange headaches and dizziness at same time. Thanx

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Kobus

You're not giving me much to go on here, Kobus!!

Is this a new problem, where exactly is the pain, is it a burning type of pain or more of an ache, how long after lying down does the pain come etc are all indicators that would help with offering suggestions.

I am not aware of any correlation between headaches, dizziness and painful legs so this is a bit of a mystery. It may be that you have more than one problem and consulting with a health care specialist would be the way to go.

My recommendation would be to consult with a chiropractor for a more definitive diagnosis. Simply suppressing the problem with antiinflammarories and pain killers is not an option I would suggest as you may just be masking an underlying problem.

I hope this does give you some direction.