Question
Posted by: BOE | 2008/07/07

Painful legs and feet

i am having problems with my legs and feet when i sit down its hard for me to stand up and i have tried to rub them with rub rub and when to the doctor he gave some tablets but i am still feeling the pain its like i have been running or cycling and i am aged 34 years

Hallo Boe
A man of your age should not have rheumatoid pains, so one should exclude neuropathy (nerve disease) due to diabetes, vit B shortages or liver problems. I think you should also have a proper examination of the veins in the legs with a sonar, so ask the doctor to refer you to a specialist physician?

1
Posted by: Elana | 2009/04/16

I am daily suffering from sore legs and feet. I struggle to walk correctly with my feet that are very sore. The back of my feet at my heel are sore. My legs from above the knee. In the morning I struggle to get out of bed. It take a long time for my feet en legs to become " awake"  so that I can move easily.

During the day when I sit and must stand up it' s the same all over again. I also have constant lower back pain.

Please help me

Reply to Elana