Posted by: Waltie Lourens | 2009-02-27

Painful left foot (centre of heel)

How long does this take to recover, as this start in November last year. Some times i dont feel it but doning some traiing afterwords i am aware of the heel.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Waltie

There are a number of different conditions that could be causing pain in the centre of the heel. The most likely cause could be a calcaneal heel spur or possibly plantar fasciitis. Both could settle down, even without treatment but this could take a long time. My suggestion would be to go and see someone, a podiatrist, physio or sports doctor to get it checked out and make an accurate diagnosis. They wouyld then be able to give ytou a treatment plan to speed up your recovery.

Posted by: Pam | 2009-03-06

This is bad, plantar fasciitis, mine took a year. I spend a lot of money on Drs/specialist and nothing helped. Just time.

Reply to Pam