Question
Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2009/12/08

Painful Knee

My right knee is sore. I had xrays taken but there was nothing ubnormal discovered I was told that I needed to exercise the knee, I have since lost 19 kg. It hurts most when I have been driving a long distance. I am 43 years old. When I move my knee I can actually feel my bones moving are my ligaments drying up? What is wrong with me and where can I go for help? Please advise.

Hallo Nthabiseng
Knee problems are often due to cartilage problems or ligament problems that you can't see on an x/ray. You need to see an orthopedic surgeon/specialist for an evaluation. A GP/ or hospital outpatients can refer you.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/08

Hallo Nthabiseng

Reply to cyberdoc