Question
Posted by: LYNDA | 2012-02-27

PAINFUL JOINTS

Hi please can you offer assistance

I am 38 years old. I have done alot of gardening in the past. Gardening is my hobby. Now since last year October each time I do any kind of activity, painting housework, and gardening, I wake up the next day with the most painful elbow, my hand is swollen and numb. At nightime I wake up and my arm and hand is completely dead. It takes at least 2 weeks before my elbow and hand are sort of ok. And it repeats itself as soon as I use my hand / elbow again/

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Lydia,
Please consult with your Medical doctor asap for proper investigation and referral. In the meantime I would advise you to stop any aggravating activity.

1
Posted by: Simoné  | 2012-04-04

Good day

I am 32 years old and breastfeeding my 9 month old baby at night. I have lost a lot of weight after her birth, so much so that I am weighing less than I did before I became pregnant and attribute this to the breastfeeding.I am busy weaning her.
I have a constant dull pain in my joints and in my legs.
Could you give me an indication of what this could possibly be?
Thank you.

Reply to Simon&#233