Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2009/10/19

Painful intercourse but clear tests

I sometimes have painful intercourse. My gynae did a check up and he said that he doubts that I have endometriosis which can cause sore intercourse. He said that i dont have any of the other symptoms- what should I do?

Please give more details about the pain. Is it at entry or deep inside? Is it only there in certain positions?

4
Posted by: Sally | 2009/10/22

Hi Doc- It is only painful deep inside- feels like something is hurting on the sides (like where my ovaries are positioned). Its a horrible pain, but subsides after an hour a two. I can not even be " on top"  cause then it becomes even worse.

Reply to Sally