Question
Posted by: Katzi | 2012/04/06

Painful intercourse ?

I had a c-section in December after I couldn''''t give normal birth as I only dialated 2cm. Making love is so painful. The first time was 8weeks after the birth of our little girl that I wish we never did it. We tried again this weekend and it is still to painful. THE PAIN IS AT ENTERING..... I''''m 40 years old. How or when does it become less painful to make love ? What can I do to get back into the swing of things. We would like to have another baby a.s.a.p as I''''m turning 41 soon.

It sounds like you may have a problem with lack of lubrication. Try lots of foreplay and use KY jelly.

1