Question
Posted by: Me | 2011-05-23

painful intercourse

I just am recovering from bad kidney infection. Was on 4 courses of antibiotics and also 9 days of injections. Before that I forgot the pill twice, but now I am on no birth control, havent been for about 2 weeks. Last night we tried to have intercourse again for the first time in about 3 weeks(due to my illness doc suggested to abstain)..and it was so painful, I had to cry! What can this be, I feel like I am not meeting my husbands needs. What can i do?

It may be thrush from the antibiotics. You have been ill, so one bad episode doesn;t mean that there is a problem.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-26

Posted by: Me | 2011-05-23

I still have a bit of pain from kidneys and after effects of the AB''s and I have a funny rash not on my privates but on the part that becomes the legs...if you know what i mean. I was wondering if it could be that...there is also a funny smell...sorry tmi!!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Jenny | 2011-05-23

Could be thrush. Do you have any other symptoms?

Reply to Jenny