Question
Posted by: Aluda | 2010/03/17

Painful intercourse

I have been having sex with the same man that broke my virginity. Its been 2 years already,but each time he penetrates I feel pain and then it dissappears until i have an orgasm then the pain returns again. It is a sore burning pain. When we try to have sex again 15 min later the pain is continuous. Even when i let urine pass only right after sex,i get a burning pain. What could it be?

It's difficult to answer this question without (1) excluding a physical cause and (2) knowing where the pain is (e.g. at entrance to vagina or deep inside). It could just be that you are tensing your pelvic floor muscles a little too much and this results in some pain, but it is definitely worth excluding physical causes first. I recommend that you go to your nearest clinic, GP specialising in women's health, or gynaecologist and describe this pain. The cause needs to be identified and addressed otherwise it is likely to result in other sexual difficulties for you in the future!

4
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/18

Homer, it might be useless to you but might be useful to Aluda. please help and don''t criticice GAINER. then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Homer | 2010/03/17

Niceguy - What An idiot,Is this how you spend you day,Post useless advice,Grow up loser..

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/17

Just try a new man, or anal sex, the you''ll be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/17

Reply to Sexologist