Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2010-07-18

PAINFUL HEELS

I have been experiencing pain in my heel area especially when i wake up in the mornings. I am unable to walk normally for a few minutes. Recently i went on pilgrimage and had to walk bare feet on marble for long stretches. This pain has worsened. I am now also experiencing sharp excrutiating piercing pains around the heel area intermitently throughout the day.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Cheryl
Apologies for the delay in answering your question. If you are still suffering from these pains, please make an appointment with your doctor for a checkup and maybe some tests.

1
Posted by: Mara | 2010-08-16

I have the same problem of pain in my heel area especially when I wake up in the mornings. I am unable to walk normally for a few minutes. I am also experiencing sharp excrutiating piercing pains around the heel area intermitently throughout the day.

Reply to Mara