Question
Posted by: Christie | 2010/07/07

Painful Glands

Hi there, I have painful glands under my chin and I have sores under my tongue. My Gums are really sore and so are my ears. I can feel the ulcer/cold sore under my tongue and it''s really painful. I can''t really say if I had a fever during the night, because I''m always hot but I had a lot of sweating. My colleague started complaining of the same symptoms, without knowing about my symptoms. What could this be?

Hallo Christie
The glands are swollen due to the sore. Try putting Kenalog in Orobase ointment on the sore (you can put it on quite thick). You may however need antibiotic prescription for the painful gums and ears, so you may need your doctor to have a look

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/07

Hallo Christie