Question
Posted by: Kev | 2011-05-11

Painful foreskin

I have recently been put on Zidovudine a an antibiotic course and have been experiencing discomfort under my foreskin below my penis glands to the point of pain when I pull down my foreskin. Is it a side effect or should I seek further medical advise?

Kev

It sounds like if you are have a yeast infection, secondary to the use of oral antibiotics. You can use Apor cream, twice daily, for at least seven days. This is available over the counter at pharmacies. If your symptoms does not subside, I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination.

2
Posted by: Anon | 2011-05-12

Sounds like you are a candidate for circumcision

Posted by: Kev | 2011-05-12

I now have tiny cuts on the end of my foreskin. Could it still be a yeast infection?

Reply to Kev