Question
Posted by: Diddi | 2012/02/14

painful fingertips

Im experiencing a discomfort (itchy pain) on my fingertips and when pressing on top of my nail it is painful. it does''nt happen to all fingertips simultaneously but rotates from finger to finger. Same feeling on my toes. what cud b the cause of this.

Diddi

It is possible that you have nailbed infection. This is very difficult to treat. You will have to consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment. The source of the infection will also have to be determined. Unfortunately, there is no over the counter medication that I can suggest.