Question
Posted by: jenny | 2009-03-23

painful feet and calves

hi i am 42 yrs old and weigh about 83 kg
i have very sore feet. my right heel hurts terribly when i stand or put my feet down. i have tried massaging with ointment and used a hot water bottle i even tried to rub my heel with a ball and used a foot spa, but the pain dos not go away.
please advise.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Jenny

There are many potential causes of heel pain and a correct diagnosis is essential to come up with a plan to solve the problem. You may need an x-ray to check if there is a spur or stress fracture.
A proper examination by a podiatrist or orthopaedic surgeon with an interest in feet will be able to diagnose the cause of the pain. Treatment of the condition will vary depending on the diagnoses.

Chris

2
Posted by: sha-mell | 2009-05-02

dear jenny i have the same problem as you. say goodbay to nice shoes and get yourself a pair of crocs real crocs.Omega3-6-9. MultiforcE Alkaline Powder.Lamasil cream. i have started playing tennis after 2 years of agony.

Reply to sha-mell
Posted by: stan | 2009-03-30

Im 69 years male with a stent and an anorism 2 years ago. My feat are very painfull and burning

Reply to stan