Posted by: JO | 2009-01-05

Painful feet after getting out of bed

What causes my feet to be so painful for about 3-5 minutes of getting out of bed. I haven' t noticed any swelling etc, but it dissapear after walking for a few minutes.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear JO

The most common cause for painful feet after getting out of bed is plantar fasciitis. This is a very common condition that causes pain in the heel /arch area, most noticeable after rising. There is a lot of information available about this condition on this and other websites.

Conservative treatment will include rest, using ice on the affected area, stretching the calf muscles.

Posted by: MCeeKay | 2009-02-06

i' m also having problems with my feet in the morning, when i wake up my feet feel a bit stiff but after a few munites everything' s back to normal any idea what causes my legs to be stiff?

Reply to MCeeKay
Posted by: dissapointed | 2009-01-15

Dissapointed that you copy and paste the same answer for most people, can' t you at least put an effort or personal touch to your advice....

Reply to dissapointed