Posted by: Worried | 2012-12-11

Painful feet

I''ve started exercising at home 5 weeks ago, everything as fine until two weeks ago. I''m trying to exercise 4 days a week and rest 3 days. Two weeks ago my whole body just became painful especially my legs from my knees until my ankles and heels. I rested for few days because I thought I was just tired. Now my heels and ankles are painful I can''t even walk properly now. I tried over the counter medication but it works for few hours then back to pain. I stopped exercising but still the same, my feet are a biot swollen and my ankles are also painful but not like my ankles. I''ve even checked if its my training sneakers by wearing another pair but still the same.
What can I do to stop this pain and continue exercising because I need to be fit and healthy

Expert ImageBiokinetics expert

HI there,

Is the pain still persisting? If so, I would advise you to see a podiatrist...

Let me know...