Question
Posted by: mj | 2010/04/03

painful feet

My feet are extremly fainful, feel like there is crystals under my sole. been to fisio numerous occacions, says it is plantar fasciatis, only better while under treatment. stared to drink meds for high levels of acid in body, still no improvement. Who do I see to resolve?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear mj,

it sound as if the physio is probably correct. The correct person to see next is a podiatrist - they can often control the condition with shoe inserts adn night splints. If that does not help you should see an orthopedic surgeon - he could give you a cortisone injection into the area which often relieves the pain very nicely

Dr de Beer

2
Posted by: Annatjie | 2010/04/17

My feet is very sore and painful special in my toes, my toes is swollen and it is hard to walk early in the morining I am 53

Reply to Annatjie
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/04/04

Dear mj,

Dr de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum