Question
Posted by: Doddy | 2012-02-23

PAINFUL BREASTS

Hi Doc, I''m a 44 yr old woman and have recently been experiencing painful breasts and they are literally growing ! The pain is specially felt at the end of the day, when I take my bra off. Had a mammogram which showed nothing suspicious, been to a doctor who referred me to a gynae and gynae referred me to another physician who also seem to find nothing wrong. What do I do, please help.

Doddy

The changes our bodies make, can in some cases not be explained. If you have been cleared of breast cancer and hormonal changes, you should not be concerned. If your breasts become too large, you can opt for breast reduction surgery. Naproxen 275mg, 1 tablet, three times daily, can alleviate the pain.