Question
Posted by: Nics | 2010/05/03

PAINFUL BREASTS

Good day,

My LMP was 09/04/2010. I had unprotected sex with my bf on 16/04 and 17/04 using withdrawal method. Since 24/04 my breasts have been really sore and seem to have gotten a little bit bigger. My cycle is pretty regular (28 days) and I''m due to start my period on 07/05/2010. My question is what could be the reason for the breast pain/swelling? Could I be pregnant? I''ve never experienced breast pain/swelling as a symptom of PMS before. Are there any other causes?
Many thanks!

If you have never had this before, it is hard to explain. You will have to wait and see if your period starts when expected.

1