Question
Posted by: Stu | 2008/09/24

Painful breasts

Hi.

I know men should not have painful breats, but for some reason my breast area is very painful in one area.Just under the teet section. I feel a small lump on either side, but its very small, and this has only happened suddenly overnight. I am 24 years old

Any idea what that could be?
I exercise almost every day, dont smoke and go to gym a lot!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Dear Stu
Men can get sensitive breasts due to hormonal changes and it is quite common in teenagers. Have you used any hormone containing supplements for your gymming?

2
Posted by: Dr Bets | 2008/09/25

Hi Stu
If no testosterone or esterogen or soya in it, it is unlikely - maybe you should ask your GP to have a look and check your hormone levels - take the supplement with so that he can look at the ingredients?
dr Bets

Reply to Dr Bets
Posted by: Stu | 2008/09/24

Thank you for gettin back to me.

Yes i have been using a high protein supplement, a milkshake lately, but that is it.

Could that be problem?

Reply to Stu