Question
Posted by: TA | 2011/09/05

painful breast lump

Hi,I had a lump from 2001 it was not painful but still went for mamogram and biopsy all test came negative now few weeks ago I was so surpriced to ti feel the lump has grown so much and very apinfull am going to the doctor on wednesday but for my sanity do you think it could be cancereous?am so worried.pls advice!

I seriously doubt that it is cancer and it is most likely fibroadenosis. If it really concerns you, ask the doctor to remove the lesion. Remember yearly mammograms are indicated to detect breast cancer.