Question
Posted by: Joy | 2011-02-14

Painful breast but not pregnate

I have a concern about a friend, she her hubby died on early 2009 and she menstruted only three months after his death then from there she never see her period till today, she is seeing someone and she told me that for some weeks now he did not used a condom. She now experiencing pains in her breast and it seem like she is pregnat but she visited a local clinic last week and a nurse told her that she is not pregnate but she is worried that maybe the nurse did a mistake she might be preg. Please help me

If the pregnancy test is negative, pregnancy is unlikely, but she needs to see a doctor to check why she is not having periods.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-17

Posted by: Joy | 2011-02-15

She menstruated only three months after the death of her hubby from there she did not menstruate till today. Do you think is because of the stress of losing her man since 2009 till now?

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Pontsho | 2011-02-14

i have a problem on my pubis hair it always have some soer that have a yellow thing inside.i once had a pubis lice and dint treat them they just disappeared so now i want to know what must i use to shave or what can i do to remove the sores

Reply to Pontsho
Posted by: Purple | 2011-02-14

her periods could have been delayed from the stress of losing her husband.

She should wait a week or two and then do a home pregnancy test bought at a chemist (they cost about R30 - R80 depending on the brand). If that is also negative, then she''s not pregnant.
Her breasts might just be sore because her period is about to start.

Reply to Purple