Question
Posted by: Tshepiso | 2012-07-12

Painful blisters in the urinary tract

In 2008 i developed painful blisters in the urinary tract. Initially i was told that it is herpes the blisters will go away after sometime and it has been almost 4 years and the has not been a change. I have been to countless urologists without success. Sometimes the pain will go away for about a day or two and then it will come back and be so painful.I have tried everything, please help

Tshepiso

Ask your doctor for a course of oral gancyclivir. It is an anti-viral agent, especially aimed to combat herpes simplex. It will not cure the disease but will lesson the attacks and prolong the period in between attacks.

5
Posted by: Basak Sanjib | 2015-09-09

HERPES CURE WITH NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS I am Basak Sanjib. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes... I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. OZIEGBE email address,( droziegbespellhomecure@hotmail.com ) I emailed him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. OZIEGBE herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. OZIEGBE and very happy with my hubby and family. kindly email him on via email DROZIEGBESPELLHOMECURE@HOTMAIL.COM or his cell phone: +2347089906966. Sir I'm indeed grateful for the help. DR. OZIEGBE ALSO HAVE A HERBAL CURE FOR THE FOLLOWING DISEASE BELOW:- 1. HIV 2. CANCER 3. ALS

Reply to Basak Sanjib
Posted by: Basak Sanjib | 2015-09-09

Reply to Basak Sanjib
Posted by: Basak Sanjib | 2015-09-09

Reply to Basak Sanjib
Posted by: Basak Sanjib | 2015-09-09

Reply to Basak Sanjib
Posted by: anon | 2012-07-13

i hope you are practicing safe sex and not spreading the virus. You should go see your Doctor ASAP and get treatment. if its recurring it would be wise to also get an HIV test because it sounds like you immune system is compromised......

All the best

Reply to anon