Posted by: BB | 2012-02-09

Painful Back

I have a very painful back every morning..... It''''s been a while now. I gave birth little than 3 months ago and can''''t remember this pain before then. During the day its okay, moving and walking etc. But the morning when I get up it is unbearable and makes it very difficult to get up. I changed pillows, amount of pillows we even bought a new bed and the positions I sleep but no changes. It is the upper back right between my ''''wings''''. Why and what may cause this?

Thank You

Severe muscle spasm can be the cause of your pain. I suggest that you consult a physiotherapist for treatment and light manipulation of the thorasic spine to alleviate facet joint compression. You can use Panado, two tablets, four times daily to alleviate the pain but I am certain that a physiotherapist will be of great assistance.