Question
Posted by: GVS | 2011/02/21

Painful armpit bumps / lumps

Hi, I have a cluster of lumps and its uncomfortable and sometimes painful, could I just use some Bactroban or BC56 for this irritation? Could this be the due to me shaving my arpits?

Hallo GVS
It could be due to shaving or the deoderant you use. You can try Bactroban, it usually works, but if the lumps are red, shiny and swollen, you need to see your doctor.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: painn full | 2014/04/05

i also get red painfull bumbs under my left armpit only its very painfull they come and go for the last 6yrs or so a green gump osses out because i squsse them some times i cant even put my arm down with out pain

Reply to painn full
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/21

Hallo GVS
dr Bets