Posted by: Tania | 2010-01-06

Painful Ankle Tendons

My husband wakes up with very painful tendons every morning. He was told by our GP that it' s because he does not drink enough water.

He does take Flexor which was prescribed for his lower back problems too, but it seems this does not help.

Can there by other reasons for his pain?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Tania

I am not familiar with the side effects of Flexor - but from a reflexologist's side - keeping in mind the meridians - I would suggest that his liver meridian is not being 'fed' - which would also tie up with the meds he is taking - it all affects the liver.

So one would definately have to look at your husbands diet and lifestyle and I would also recommend that he has a few reflexology treatments to decongest his system and also make a few dietary changes if needed.
For a therapist close to you have look at

Warmest regards,