Question
Posted by: Thibo-Lover | 2008/08/04

Painful ankle

Hi, last year around January, I broke my ankle. Now time and again, especially when is cold, my ankle gets painfull. I am even afraid of going back to play soccer again. Please advice...

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Thibo-lover
Quite often we experience pain in old injuries when the weather is cold. Ask your doctor to examine the foot before you play soccer again. Also try some gentle mobilising exercises- you can ask a physio to give you some to do at home. One also tend to protect the injured foot more when doing any activities and this can prolong stiffness in the joint.